SG Software Guru is a developer relations agency and media for software professionals. We are based in Mexico City and most of our direct audience is based in Latin America, but we provide services globally. Through our web properties, events and social media, we reach more than 100,000 unique software professionals every month.
Our main products and services are:
- Events - Our portfolio of events includes:
- Data Day Mexico, the leading conference for spanish speaking data professionals.
- SG Virtual, the leading online conference for spanish speaking software developers.
- Dev Day 4 Women, the leading conference in Mexico for women in technical roles.
- Third-party events. We produce with several technical communities to produce their events. Our current portfolio includes Airflow Summit, Beam Summit, Latin America Open Source Contributor Summit (CCOSS).
- Developer relations. Our "hacker experience" team organizes world-class hackathons, challenges and workshops . Our clients include BBVA, the Mexican Federal Government, Microsoft and Intel.
- Best Place to Code (bestplacetocode.com). Our employer branding program, which showcases companies in Latin America where developers are most satisfied working.
- SG Buzz (sg.com.mx). Our news and main content website.